Demazin Nasal Decongestant 24 Tablets
- 24 Capsules
Keep an eye out in the store.
Stockist information to appear here shortly
Demazin Nasal Decongestant Tablet relieves sinus & nasal congestion symptoms.
Provides temporary symptomatic relief from sinus and nasal congestion due to:
- cold & flu
- seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis
Each tablet contains:
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10mg.
Age: Adults and children 12 years and over.
How much: 2 tablets.
How often: Every 4-6 hours, as necessary.
Max daily dose: 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Pharmacy Medicine. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if foil seal is broken.
Do not use:
– In children under 12 years.
– For longer than a few days at a time in adults and for longer than 48 hours at a time in children aged 12-17 years unless advised by a doctor.
– If using other medicines containing paracetamol, dextromethorphan or phenylephrine unless advised to do so by a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask your doctor before use if:
– You have high blood pressure.
– You have heart problems.
– You are taking antidepressants.
– You are pregnant, think you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Whilst using Demazin:
– Keep to the recommended dose.
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor.
– If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131126, New Zealand 0800764766) or go to the hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.
– Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness.
– Night capsules only: May make you drowsy. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol. Contain lactose.