Demazin Kids 6+ Cold Relief Colour Free Syrup Peach & Vanilla Flavour
- 200 mL
Buy onlineShow more retailers
Demazin Kids 6+ Cold Relief Syrup is specifically formulated for children over 6 years and adults to provide temporary relief from runny nose, blocked nose and sinus, sneezing and watery, itchy eyes.
- Provides temporary relief of cold symptoms.
- Runny nose.
- Blocked nose and sinus.
- Watery, itchy eyes.
Chlorphenamine maleate 1.25mg
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 2.5mg
Measure the dose using the medicine cup provided.
Age: Children 6-11 years
How much: 8-15mL
How often: Every 6-8 hours
Max. daily dose: 32-60mL
Age: Adults and children 12 years and over
How much: 15mL
How often: Every 6 hours
Max. daily dose: 60mL
– Rinse measuring cup with warm water and allow to dry.
– Replace the cap firmly.
Do not use this medicine:
– In children under 2 years of age except on the advice of a doctor. pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
– If tamper evident seal has been broken.
Check with your doctor or pharmacist before using:
– If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
While using Demazin:
– If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent talk to your doctor.
Contains sorbate and sorbitol (6.6 g/45mL maximum daily dose). Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.