Buy onlineShow more retailers
Demazin Cold + Flu Relief provides temporary multi-action relief from blocked or runny nose, sinus pain, fever, headache and body aches.
For temporary relief from:
- Runny nose.
- Blocked nose & sinuses.
- Sinus pain.
- Body aches & pains.
Each day tablet contains:
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5mg.
Age: Adults and children 12 years and over.
How much: 2 tablets.
How often: Every 4-6 hours, as necessary.
Max. daily dose: 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use this medicine:
– In children under 12 years of age.
– For longer than a few days at a time in adults and for longer than 48 hours in children aged 12-17 unless advised by a doctor.
– With other products containing paracetamol unless advised to do so by a doctor or pharmacist.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if:
– You have high blood pressure.
– You have heart problems.
– You are taking antidepressant medication.
– You are pregnant, think you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
While using Demazin:
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
– Keep to the recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Tel 13 11 26) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
– This medicine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Do not use if foil seal is broken.