Buy onlineShow more retailers
Demazin 12 Hour Nasal Decongestant Spray is fast acting and long lasting. Relieves nasal congestion due to colds, flu, allergy, hayfever & sinusitis.
Spray solution for 200 sprays. Suitable for adults and children 6 years and over.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 45 micrograms/spray.
1. Remove bottle from blister pack.
2. Remove cap and prime pump several times.
3. Blow nose gently.
4. Keep head upright. Hold the bottle firmly. Insert the nozzle into one nostril, closing the other nostril with a finger.
5. Depress pump firmly and sniff deeply.
6. Always make sure you replace the protective cap to keep the nozzle clean.
7. Pump pack should only be used by one person.
For adults and children 6 years and over: 2-3 sprays into each nostril every 10-12 hours, as required. Do not exceed 2 doses in 24 hours.
Pharmacy Medicine. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use:
– This medication for more than three days at a time unless advised by a doctor or pharmacist.
– In children under 6 years of age.
– In children aged between 6 and 11 years of age, except on the advice of a doctor or pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
While using this medicine:
– If congestion persists, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
– Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
Not to be swallowed.
Contains benzalkonium chloride 200 micrograms/mL as preservative.